Tree are very important in our world. They provides plenty of shade, wood, medicine, food and oxygen. They can create the weather condition and provide many best resources to our environment and daily life. Rain Tree is one of the large and majestic trees that can be seen growing by roadside. In Myanmar we called (Kyoe Koo Pin) they are very precious in summer time because they are providing a big shade for everyone who relax under it. In the rainy season, it blooms the cluster of pink white flower. The Rain Tree leaves always close before sunset. These fact is a mysteriously point of Rain Tree. Most of people know Rain Tree is only a big shady tree. Do you know we can get and made food from Rain Tree.? So what are the food made from Rain Tree?
မြန်မာဘာသာဖြင့် ဖတ်ရှုရန်->> ကုက္ကိုလ် ပင်တွေကနေ အရသာရှိတဲ့ ဟင်းလျာများ ဖန်တီးနိုင်ပါသလား။
All the parts of rain tree are useful. Modern studies says, the root is useful for stomach cancer and the fresh leaves are cure for diarrhea and stomachache. Do you believe that Young Rain Tree’s leaves can make a delicious salad and soup? Yes, young Rain Tree’s leave can made a delicious salad and soup. It is a popular dish from Upper part of the Myanmar. So How to made a delicious salad with fresh Rain Tree’s leaves? It is easy and simple to make for that. All the ingredients are easy to get and you can made delicious Rain Tree’s leaves Salad with cheap price.
- Wash the leaves first and after that put in a bowl.
- Then pour the hot water on the leaves and let it 3- 5 minutes.
- After that take out hot water from the bowl and then add the cold water let 1-2 minute.
- Filter all the water from the leaves and cut the Rain Tree’s Leaves into pieces.
- Then mixed with sliced onion, peanut powder, dry prawn powder, fish sauce, seasoning, fresh chilies and lemon juice.
- Boiled the cooking oil. When the oil become hot, add the onion ring and turmeric. Fried the onion until change the golden brown color.
- Add the some fried onion oil into the bowl and mix it together with all the ingredients.
- Then top up with fried onion on Rain Tree’s leaves Salad.This Rain Tree’s leaves Salad is really delicious and it can give you a new taste.
Rain Tree’s leaves soup is also one of the popular dish of Upper part of Myanmar regions. To make the Rain Tree’s leaves Soup it is really simple
- Boil the hot water with some garlic.
- When the hot water is ready, add the Rain Tree’s leaves into it.
- Add the seasoning, salt, dry prawn powder and pepper powder. Then ready to serve the hot delicious Rain Tree’s leave soup.
When you are visiting to Upper Myanmar regions, Rain Tree’s leaves Salad a kind of cuisine that should to eat.
#Photo_credit : Thein Aye Aung