Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts around the world. It was first invented since ancient Greek era. In 1872, William Lawrence who lived in Chester, New York reinvent creamier cheese and this dessert became popular again. Have you ever made the delicious Cheese Cake with your rice cooker? Yes, Cheese Cake can made with rice cooker. You don’t need oven for bakery and other tools to make cheese cake. Now we will tell you the easiest way to make cheese cake with rice cooker. It is the one of the best kind of dessert to share with friends and can made easily at home.
8 ounces (or) 200 gram cheese cream
5 tablespoons sugar
200 ml milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 pinch salt
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons wheat flour
- Firstly, pour melted butter into bowl.
- Add cheese, sugar and mix together.
- Add the eggs and wheat flour to bowl.
- Pour 200 ml of milk .
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of salt, mix all together and blend well.
- Put all to the rice cooker and cook on the normal setting.
- After half an hour, it will be well cooked.
- Scratch the blocks of cheese to add on top of the cake.
- Add whipping cream on top of the cake and put in refrigerator for a while
- Then add cheese powder on top and you will have a delicious cheese cake
As mention above, you can easily make cheesecake step by step. This method is so easy for made the homemade cheesecake. So, you should try it when you are free in weekend. Bake your own made cheesecake and treat your beloved to show your love.If you have no time to do this cheese cake yourself, we described the best Cake shop where you can get really delicious cheese cake.
Upper Kyee Myin Dine Road,Yangon