Last week we write about how to stay. And this time, it is time to say about how to get a growing glass skin with home remedies.
All of the girls want a perfect skin.am I right?
5 Min tip for growing glass skin
Last week we write about how to stay
And this time, it is time to say about how to get a growing glass skin with home remedies.
All of the girls want a perfect skin.am I right? Before period, all the girls
- Crush the garlic and use a cotton ball to apply it on the marks and scars on your face.
- Leave it dry naturally for five minutes and then rinse your face with clean water.
- And then pat dry and apply a toner.
- Garlic can be effectively used for spot treatment of scars, acne, and other marks on the face.
- It is versatile antimicrobial agent that kills the bacteria on your face.
- It is also excellent for lightening scars and marks as it contains certain exfoliating acids.
- Repeat this every day.
(2) Rice Water
- Rinse the rice with a cup of water.
- Throw away this water and now soak the rice in the remaining water for 15-30 minutes.
- Gently rub the rice with your fingers in the water so that the water turns cloudy.
- Strain the rice and store the water in an airtight bottle.
- After waiting for a day, apply some of this water on your face and massage for a few minutes.
- Rinse the rice water after 10 minutes.
- Rice water contains vitamins, minerals, and pitera that rejuvenate the skin and also tighten it. It also helps to exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells and impurities
- Do this daily.
- Cut the lemon across sectional, swirl it on the face.
- Let the face dry naturally and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this every day for a few days but reduce usage to twice a month it been used a while.
- Lemon juice has acidic properties and acts as natural bleach for the skin.
- This not only lightens and brightens the skin but also makes it flawless, supple, and soft by balancing the skin’s pH levels
(4)Green tea ice bag
- Brew green tea by steeping the ready-made tea bag in hot water for a few minutes.
- Once has removed the tea bag and has cooled down a little, pour it into the refrigerator and freeze it.
- Rub the green tea ice cube gently all over your face.
- Let dry your face naturally and then rinse your face with clean water.
- Do this on a daily basis.
- The antioxidants of green tea will heal all marks and scars on your skin, and replenish the skin cells
- Clean your face and dry it
- Massage that facial skin with coconut oil and leave the face with oil overnight.
- The benefits of coconut oil for maintaining healthy and flawless skin are many.
- It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and skin moisturizing properties.
- Repeat every night for facial skin brightening.
All of the above are some of 5 minutes beauty tips. And you can do at home easily.
Hope all the girls to get a growing glass skin as liked me J